POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Can't Access Certain Commands in Tools : Re: Can't Access Certain Commands in Tools Server Time
30 Jul 2024 18:19:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Can't Access Certain Commands in Tools
From: CFM
Date: 2 Jun 2004 15:05:01
Message: <web.40be23b727c58a6a713c63820@news.povray.org>
Eureka! I got it! The foreground window was a distraction. I closed that and
went to the background window, where there's another "video source" box
with a "browse" button next to it. I clicked that and rerouted the source
to POVimages. TMPGEnc compressed it and output the video into LAB2.POV
folder. I used Quicktime to play it back. Unfortunately, it plays back too
fast. Any ideas about modifying the speed?